INTRODUCING MAGNESIUM OXIDE (MGO) FIRE RETARDANT PANELS
We are excited to announce our new line of MgO panels manufactured by Multi-Panels, Inc., a leading brand in the industry.
At Viking Forest Products, we understand the importance of using top-quality materials for your construction projects. That’s why we’re proud to offer Multi-Panels’ range of innovative and durable fire retardant MgO panels that meet and exceed industry standards for a variety of applications.
Our new line of Multi-Panels products includes M4 Panels for Walls / Underlayment, Nocom Panels for Structural Subfloor / Roof Sheathing, FRB Panel for Fire / Weather Resistant Barriers.
These innovative substantial building materials are designed to make your job easier and more efficient, saving you time and money in the long run. They are made with premium materials that ensure long-lasting durability, providing your clients with reliable and safe construction.
Why Choose MGO
Fast and Easy Installation
NOCOM – Structural MgO Subfloor
These MgO panels are the ultimate solution for structural subflooring in wood and steel framed construction.
Nocom’s benefits as a MgO subfloor boards system are clear:
- Non-combustible for use in all types of construction
- 1 & 2 hour fire-rated floor / ceiling assemblies available
- Durable, moisture-resistant materials ensure long-lasting reliability
- Lightweight design reduces labor and installation costs versus poured systems
- Sound ratings available up to 60+ with variety of floor finishes
- Cost-effective, making it a smart investment for any project
M4 - Underlayment
Designed to provide unparalleled performance and versatility, with several benefits over traditional gypsum topping or structural cement boards.
Benefits using of this innovative substantial building material include:
- Eliminate wet trades – avoid curing time and delay of poured systems
- Easy installation – M4 Underlayment installs quickly with carpentry tools
- Fire resistance – M4 Underlayment offers 1 hour fire ratings
- Sound insulation – Boost your floor assembly up to 60+ with various floor finishes
- Cost effective – Competitively priced and saves time
M4 - FRB
An innovative panel designed to combine fire restrictive barrier (FRB) and weather-resistive barrier (WRB) for your next project.
Benefits of using these fire retardant panels include:
- Fire resistance (ASTM E119 and E84)
- Ideal for wildfire urban interface areas (WUI)
- Weather barrier (ASTM E331 and E96)
- Lightweight 1/8” thick panel that is easy to handle
- Efficient installation directly to structural sheathing
- Cost-effective solution for different wall assemblies
Multi-Panel products are manufactured using the latest materials and technology. Production is audited by third party quality-control inspection programs before being released to the marketplace. Production programs are audited by third-party agencies (UL, ICC &QAI) in order to maintain certifications and code recognized listings.